Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can I get rid of the adware and malware on Zwinky, but still keep the game Zwinky?

I play this game called Zwinky. The problem is that it has malware and adware. Can I get rid of the malware and adware but still have Zwinky?|||Hi Lovable!





This is Ms. Adventure from Zwinky.com! I saw your question and wanted to drop you a line to assure you Zwinky is safe (and super fun!). The Zwinky toolbar has been tested by top security software companies and has been repeatedly shown to be free of any threats. The International Charter, a leading global organization dedicated to the promotion of best business practices and ethical conduct, has deemed Zwinky to be spyware free. The Zwinky toolbar does not contain any type of adware, spyware or malware. Downloading the Zwinky toolbar is NOT dangerous in any way.





I hope to see you in Zwinktopia soon!


Ms. Adventure|||yap.

No comments:

Post a Comment