Monday, December 19, 2011

Why does my malware protection keep on getting turned off?

I have Windows Vista on my laptop and just installed a new virus protection-Webroot- and am wondering why my malware protection keeps on getting turned off? Windows security keeps on alerting me that it is off but I always turn it on when it tells me. So why is this happening. It seems that it happens when I restart my computer.|||You should use an antivirus program and antispyware software, if your computer is now infected with viruses and/or spyware.


Here you have more information on computer security, as well as good and free programs that you can download into your computer:


The website list top ten the best and newest anti-spyware in 2009.


http://toptenantispywareviews.com/


All are safe and can be trusted and you can download one.

No comments:

Post a Comment