Monday, December 19, 2011

How do i remove Malicious Malware from my PC, when my Internet security failed to remove it?

Do you have to buy something to remove malicious malware? If i did a system recovery will it be gone? Already did system restore, no good. I also ran Windows Defender but it also failed to remove it. Does it matter where it is? HELP!!!!|||be wary of what you download claiming to be malware utilities. often times the application itself is malware.





Windows Defender, Spybot, AdAware are all decent applications that are clean. You need to keep their "libraries" current. Download from the vendors site or from a clean site (Download.com).





Install the programs, update the files, restart into safe mode and run them. You should also run a good AV app. AVG is free and works just fine.|||shut down in safe mode and rerun defender|||Try going to TrendMicro.com and run their online scanner (free) and that should get it. McAfee kept me messed up with malware not being caught, I ran TM once and I was hooked... now I use their software only.|||Try a few of the free ones.





http://www.download.com/Malware-Sweeper-Free/3000-2144_4-10549916.html?tag=lst-4|||Read my article on blog.epicso.com





I believe it is very helpful in removing any types of spyware.|||Get Spybot S%26amp;D (free) - that should kick it out! Use AVG free to clear tracking cookies too.


dont rely on windows stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment