Monday, December 19, 2011

How do you remove a malware virus?

I got a malware virus that calls it self " Anti Viral Pro" and its icon is a green shield. I have tryed entering safe mode and running CCleaner then doing a scan with Malwarebytes but it told me nothing was wrong. I tryed another malware scanner and it found the virus but it wouldn't remove it unless I payed the site $10. Is there any other way to remove this annoying virus without paying for it?|||Actually I use http://goodclean.blog.com/|||Close all open programs, and windows on your computer. Click the resource link at the end of this article called, "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware." On the right side, under the heading, "Get rid of the Antivirus System Pro Virus", click on the link. ** This is a free program **





A file download box will open asking you if you want to "run or save this file?" Click run. This will download the Malewarebytes' Anti-Malware to your computer and place an icon on your desktop.


Double-click on the icon and select the bullet, "perform quick scan." This scan will expose the viruses that are affecting your computers registry. Once the scan is complete you can remove the harmful viruses.





Restart your computer and the "Antivirus System Pro" Virus will be gone. If your computer is still running slow then double-click the MWBAM icon again and this time select the bullet to perform a full scan. A full scan can take up to an hour.|||Whatever you do, don't go to their site and pay that $10.00. They will get your card number and clean you out. I got the " Anti Viral Pro" virus too. I looked for the best anti virus software with a Google search and ended up buying Webroot. It worked. It was about $40.00 at Officemax. Well worth it. Had I had it before I wouldn't have gotten the " Anti Viral Pro" virus in the first place. Webroot has warned me of several malicious web sites that I have clicked on since. Good luck.|||I did not find Anti Viral, however i found Anti-Virus Pro





http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-internet鈥?/a>





go to the link and follow instructions.|||Those fake antivirus programs are all over the place. Thankfully someone has created a tool for getting rid of the. I hope this helps to get rid of yours.





http://majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment