Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I get rid of Malware Troj/rustok n?

I can't visit certain websites because they say I have Troj/Rustok n on my computer, which would cause their sites to crash. Lately, I'm unable to update my Anti virus database, and my Anti virus doesn't see any malware on my computer because it's preventing the Antivirus from updating. How do I get rid of Troj/rustok without using any antivirus? What files should I delete on my hardrive?|||The name rings a bell, i might have been infected by it but dont remember.


Go to this page:


http://removal-tool.blogspot.com/2009/01鈥?/a>|||none of what was mentioned worked but this, even spybot, norton, spy doctor: 1. download combofix 2. to run the installer you might have to rename it to anything. 3. once installed run it and it will fix it (may reboot your comp so save whatever)

Report Abuse


|||You can get rid of Malware Troj/rustok n, by following these steps .





1 Download and intall the Malwarebytes on your computer .


2 Update your Malwarebytes .


3 Scan your computer for all the malwares in your computer .


4 Remove all the malwares , found while scanning with the malwarebytes .


5 Restart your computer .





You can download this form http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-An鈥?/a>|||You are infected with spyware if:





* You see too much pop-up advertisements.


* Your browser has toolbars that you haven't installed.


* Your homepage has changed (and you can't change it back).


* Other settings have changed without your permission.


* Your computer is slow.





To get rid of spyware and keep your computer clean you can use an antispyware or even more.


You can download a antispyware software. There are 10 good anti-spywares.


here is the reviews: http://toptenantispywareviews.com





You can download one and scan your system.


All are safe and can be trusted.|||www.avast.com


download, install, update, bootscan


SUPERantispyware


yea

No comments:

Post a Comment