Saturday, December 24, 2011

Will using malwarebytes and superantispyware really help get rid of malware? Or reformat computer?

I have malware and was told my answerers on here to use malwarebytes and superantispyware. I scanned both on safe mode and they were able to track malware and get rid of them. My computer used to always redirect me to other websites but now it doesn't do that anymore. Which I'm sure the programs worked, but I'm still paranoid. Should I just reformat my computer?|||Theres always a possibility of getting malware even after formatting malware-bytes is a very good program so Im sure your pc is fine now





You just have to careful of the sites you Visit and the stuff you down load


get an anti virus that with site indicators that will let you know which sites are good or bad


(things to check from time to time)


1.add and remove programs check for tool bars and other software you didn't install


a lot of time when you install software some of them will install toolbars and search bars


2.check manage add ons in internet explorer for add ons and tool bars that you didn't ok


so web pages do this without you knowing like when you play an online game and it tells you that it needs to install an add on to play the game


3.get anti virus that will monitor your computer will you browse and block most of that stuff


4. learn to know whats good and bad like if you go to a site and its got one of those giant download buttons its not a good Idea to use it most of the time the software is gonna want to add tool bars and stuff ,also watch for sites that try to get you to down load an anti virus and scan your pc or do a registry scan adult sites are bad sometimes to if you use them not saying you do but a lot of them are known for hijacking browsers|||If it seems normal then don't worry, also you can do a restore to a date before the virus. Restore only takes a few minutes wheras a reformat takes a lot of time. I had a virus 2 days ago but my restore got rid of it.|||If they don't pick up anything after scanning once, chances are you're in the clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment