Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I get rid of tukdtjsr malware?

My computer is infected with a malware called tukdtjsr. I have tried literally everything I can think of to get rid of it but to no avail. Has anyone dealt with this problem who knows how to definitely get rid of it? I can provide additional info if needed.|||1. Boot into Safe Mode with Networking. (Restart computer, and press F8 repeatedly. Select Safe Mode with Networking.)





2. Now, log-in to your account.





3. Open your Internet browser and go to http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php/ and download the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.





4. Install and update Malwarebytes if you haven't already, and run a full system scan.





5. Remove ALL threats after the scan completes.





6. Restart your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment