Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I get rid of XP Security Center malware and "Windows cannot access the specified device..:" message?

I got the XP Security Center virus/malware on Thursday night and I don't know how I can get rid of it. Also, whenever I try to open a file, the "Windows cannot access the specified path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item" message pops up. Help would be greatly appreciated as this malware might be ruining my computer!|||first you can do is buying a good anti-virus like Kaspersky, Mcafee or Panda.


let it scan your computer completely if it find something are you not done completely,


download a good anti spyware program like Spybot, Malwarebytes, or Spyware Doctor if this free programs nothing find you can always try Prevx its not free but its a good program, if the virus is founded by Prevx, you must buy the program.





hope it helps





greeting gijs|||I use spybot to get rid of mine - removes the shield in your task bar too - once run - reboot your pc and all will be well - spybot is FREE

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment