Saturday, December 24, 2011

I just cleaned my computer from Malware, but my browser is still acting up?

I just used Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and I deleted all my viruses, but my browser still redirects me to stuff I didn't click on ;l|||In that case you need to use an anti-virus program.A couple of good free ones are Avast and AVG.

You have a browser hijacker/redirect.Most antivirus programs can help you with that.|||This is caused by a rootkit.





Try this:





Firstly, boot your computer to the Safe Mode menu screen. You do this by repeatedly pressing F8 as soon as you boot up. Once there, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking. Continue to boot from there, by pressing Enter.





If that's successful, download and run TDSSKiller.exe from Kaspersky Lab. It's tiny, and takes just a minute to run. It hunts down and kills a specific family of rootkits. Here's a link:





http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=20鈥?/a>





Now run a full scan with your Malwarebytes' (still in Safe Mode).





After that, boot normally and run another full scan with MBAM. It will detect any malware that wasn鈥檛 running in Safe Mode.





You should now delete TDSSKiller.exe, as updated versions are often made available.





Hope this helps.|||reboot the damn PC, after reboot make a full scan again with malwarebytes if more viruses found delete them and reboot again.|||It is best to do the malware removal in Safe Mode with Networking.|||Is it causing the browser to not respond?|||you have to clean your internet cache. Use WISE DISK CLEANER and use CCLEANER. They're free to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment