Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can sombody explain to me what polymorphism is and how malware can use it to remain undetected on a computer?

I've been learning about malware recently, the different kinds, how its used, what it can do... ect. And I can't seem to find an artical or definition I am capable of understanding. I have no intention of using this in a malcious way, computer security simply interest me.|||polymorphism is the ability of an object 2 take more than one form. for example u take wood its just wood when u cut it but u can make many things outa it which may b a furniture a statue etc.... wood takes many forms still it is wood








like wise a malware copies itself and stores itself under different names so that if u remove one it creates many ( worm also works on the same principle )|||Polymorphism means many forms.


That means many objects taking one form, not one object taking many form.


They seem as same but work very much different,


In case of malware it you can make a software that seems as the one very familiar to the user or being used by the OS or something alike, but work as some thing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment