Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm worried I have some sort of malware. How can I detect and get rid of it?

I have 64-bit Windows 7. Neither Microsoft Security Essentials or Malwarebytes caught anything on my computer, but I'm pretty sure I've picked up some malware. My internet keeps lagging, and I'm getting redirected to scam/spam sites. How can I find the source of the problem and clean up my computer?|||use HITMAN PRO it will do the job get at cnet.com|||The source of your problem is windows. Your computer will be faster, more secure, and more fun to use with any version of Linux.





http://www.ubuntu.com/desktop/why-use-ub鈥?/a>


http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/


http://www.linuxmint.com/|||Superantispyware might be worth a try . it's pretty good . I use it along with malwarebytes anti malware for scanning .You should use a better anti virus though , i use Avast , its free and very good at protecting against malware, it updates a lot too .|||Check your LAN and router settings. Then scan your computer with hitman pro and malwarebytes antimalware. Full details on how to remove the redirect virus on the link below. Good luck!|||All virus scanner aren't the same. Some miss things that others pickup. Just try another scanner like adware se, spybot. Just make sure you download a legit scanner. You might have to run them in safe mode to detect everything.|||MS Essentials is not that good in detecting malwares. try AVG 2011|||try hitman pro and download norton 2011 it is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment